To mark the 50th anniversary of the assassination of Che Guevara, the Cuban Friendship Institute – ICAP (Instituto Cubano de Amistad con los Pueblos) – invites you to participate in an International Brigade / In the Footsteps of Che from October 1-15, 2017.
The extraordinary cost for this two-week program (Sunday, October 1 to Sunday, October 15):
$650 per person including
- 14 nights accommodations: 9 nights at the Julio Antonio Mella International Camp outside Havana and 5 nights at hotels in Santa Clara and Sancti Spiritus.
- All meals
- All transportation including transfers from/to the airport
- Bi-lingual guides
- Full program of visits and exchanges (see attached DRAFT program above)
- $75 for the visa if done through Marazul plus $25 if you want FedEx delivery of your visa.
- Airfare is separate and varies depending on your departure point and which airline you choose. You can arrange your own flights on-line or ask Marazul. See list of current flights attached.
Please download and fill out the Che Int’l Brigade Application . E-mail the application to all of the contacts below in one e-mail.
The tentative deadline is September 10th but we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please contact us for any application questions or concerns you may have. Also, e-mail Steve Eckardt if you want him to add you to the mailing list of all applicants going to this brigade.
Steve Eckardt, Chicago Cuba Coalition, Nat’l Coordinator, email: iCanGoToCuba@gmail.com , phone #: 312-952-2618
Bob Guild, Marazul Charters Travel Agency Coordinator- email@example.com
Giselle Ortega, Marazul Charters Travel Agency Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org